The one week of orientation is over and I'm starting to miss it... But I can't turn time back right. Can I? So its Monday and people usually have Monday blues and so here I am blogging and trying to do something decent to keep me awake before I go to bed early and start my same old routine for tomorrow again. It sucks big time that I have to do programming for this semester again and with no help at all... Sometimes I just hope that I will become super smart and understand all programming language just like Oran do but seriously it doesn't not come true. Why do some people can graduate smoothly and easily when it seems that my 3 years in polytechnic is full of obstacles and rough? Life doesn't seems to get any better. But at least I am not in charge of being the leader and this sort of things. So I guess this is one bundle lesser right. Hopefully it helps. So I gonna get started on my project by thinking but it seems that lately someone voice is haunting me whenever my group is discussing. And yup, its the backstabber and then what can I do about it? Since we are under the same project supervisor so I guess for this whole semester we are going to listen to her voice and I really hope that her team members will survive it all... HAHAHAHA
P.S. I think I don't need to go back to work anymore since they are cutting the cost and I think with or without me the bar still survive, so I guess I'm not so important at all. So I guess to think small and not think BIG might be a good thing. Well don't think anyone will understand too.. just ignore it okay....